– Hank size: appr. 150 g (weight may vary between 140g and 160g)
– Meterage: 100g = appr. 80m
– Yarn weight: 285 tex x4
– Needles: 6-7.0mm, for products to be felted: 8.0 mm
– Material: 100% Finnish sheep wool
– Recommended care: hand wash, wool programme. Felting at 40-60 degrees, 1200 RPM spin, standard detergent.
Pencil roving is perfect for thick and soft accessories, such as comfy tube scarves, beanies and so on. Pencil roving is easy and quick to knit/crochet.
Pencil roving can be used as such, or for making products for felting. When knitting/crocheting products for machine felting, you should make them 20-25% larger than the finished piece. Pencil roving can also be used for interior decoration items, such as baskets, rugs, decorative pillows, seat cushions and so on.
No mothproofing. The wool has been dyed in Lappajärven Värjäämö.